Tuesday, December 2, 2008

this week's gets

LP-

Metallica-...And Justice For All. Absolutely essential to one's collection. I've been trying for a long time to win this on ebay, and I'm glad I don't have to buy someone's used LP for an astronomical price. This reissue series has been wonderful to me. Everything up to the Black Album is out now, soon to be followed by Load. Sorry, no reissue of 1987's $5.98 EP.

Coldplay- Viva La Vida. Should have just bought this version in the first place, since it comes with the CD in a cardboard sleeve. Looks like my jewelcase version is headed to the local used music peddler.

CD-

AC/DC- For Those About To Rock We Salute You. the last essential album I needed from this band. I might finish their entire catalog since they're cheap and it's AC/DC.

Coldplay- X&Y. I decided to give this another try, only this time, I bought it instead of downloading it. It was $9, so no big loss if I still don't like it.

No comments: